Thursday, August 25, 2011

To-Do (August 25th 2011)

BEDA 18

Today, I made myself a to-do list so I could try to be productive. Of course, doing my blog post was one of them. I am doing that right now! I also did a couple other things on my list. I posted my first FB video on my friend's FB wall. Which isn't a big deal but I am pretty excited. Considering I have a webcam..and that's what it should be used for. That wasn't on my to-do list but hey. I did it anyway.

My list looks something like this:
  • Finish summer reading book
  • pick project for the book
  • check email tonight
  • unpack bag from yesterday
  • wash hair
  • blog post
  • get dressed 
  • make bed
  • make video
  • clean desk
  • do summer math packet
  • sort through nail polish
Only on a 3by5 index card.
Let me explain myself before you get all judgmental on me. Yes I need to remind myself to wash my hair. But that's only because I want to wash it, not because it's dirty. Usually I wash my hair every other day. However, I washed my hair yesterday. But since I went to Sixflags it got fry-food smelling and very winded from the roller coasters. Did you know roller coasters is two words? I always thought it was one until now when my spellcheck fixed it for me.

I would also just like to say.  I'M AN ONLY CHILD. AHHH. Now I have one brother in college and one brother in Norway..or Iceland.. I'm not sure. He's traveling around. He comes home in a week! I'm excited to see him. I haven't in 3 months.

I'm actually home alone right now. My mom's out having fun. And my dad's at work.. and here I am. Sitting in my room, writing on the internet. Lovely. But I have to be at home. so I can finish this stinkin' summer reading.

Sorry that my posts have been so random. And pointless. I'll get around to having stuff to talk about eventually.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment