Monday, August 22, 2011

Just Some Random Life Updates (August 21st 2011)

BEDA 14

Day late. Only because I got home really late last night and I was exhausted.
On my Tumblr someone asked me a really good question so I scene shot the question so I could put it on this blog.
*but then I would see it as more *Immortal with me
:] You gotta love strangers.

So in the mail today I got a letter from "People to People" I don't understand it fully.. But apparently they want me to go travel with them to Italy, Sicily, and Greece next summer. I have no idea what organization they are or how they got my address.
This is a scene shot of the website about the People to People thingy. Sounds pretty good to me.
But they are an actual organization and they want me to come because it would look good on my college resume that I was a 'Student Ambassador'. I have no idea what they were talking about. I went on their website and I am still confused. But I would love to go if it's not expensive. Because my trip to Africa comes first!

Speaking of my trip to Africa, my mother found another organization and they offer other places to volunteer. They had places like Fiji, Jamaica, Cambodia and Peru. Ahhh. I wanted to go to Fiji.... Just because it's Fiji but it's on the exact opposite side of the world! So the plane tickets would be very very expensive. My mother wants me to go to Jamaica because it's not as far, they've been there before, and it would be cheaper. Which makes sense. It would be extremely cool to go to Jamaica to volunteer. I feel like the culture there is absolutely amazing. The music. The people. I feel like Jamaica is one of the most beautiful places in the world, for the culture.
My only dilemma is that I really want to go to Africa. It would be amazing. If I were to go to Africa I would have to pick a program to go with and also the country I want to spend two weeks in! There are so many decisions in life!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment