Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baking (August 23rd 2011)

BEDA 16

There was a 5.9 earthquake in Virginia about 5minutes ago and we were able to feel the aftershock here. Well I didn't feel anything. I hope everyone in Virginia is okay. I have a couple friends down there so I'll keep my fingers crossed for them.
On another note, I have 2845 songs on my itunes. Yeaahhhhhh man.
On another-nother note,



Yeah. so. I made rainbow cupcakes with my best friend a couple months ago and I just wanted to share these pictures because they are so cool.
Right. This post today is here to confess my love for baking. I love it. so much. Whether it's red velvet cake from scratch with my close friend/neighbor. Or from the batter and adding food coloring to it^^^^ with my best friend. I enjoy it thoroughly.
The only sad part is that my family isn't big on baking so we don't have any basic baking stuff. We don't have brown sugar or flour. It depresses me. However, I think I will try to bake more exotic things over at my neighbor's home. It will be fun. We may not be the best at it, but I have to say, some of the goods come out amazing
I kind of wanted to go to culinary school for it at one point but that didn't go well. That's okay. Maybe I'll just take some summer courses once I get older. That would be incredible.

Welp. That's it for now.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment