Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane Irene .2 (August 28th 2011)

BEDA 21

So uh. The hurricane wasn't that bad. But pretty bad considering our location. I only wonder how awful it was that got the full force. Oh dear. So here are some pictures of the damage it did just on my corner of the neighborhood. Thank god no one was hurt. Just a lot of flooding and exploding.
Neighbor's garage

Neighbor's car

Street

River almost overflowing
My backyard. Yeah I live on the lake... But it's usually two feet lower than that. That's my dad pulling our boat to safety.

Same river. actually overflowing

Different neighbor's house. So glad that we live on a hill.
A tree fell through my neighbor's house.
 I'm a little tired. distraught. and confuzzled from everything. It seems that almost every time the wind blows a branch falls. It's quite frightening. Tonight I have to go sleep in my brother's room because a) it's farther away from trees and b) my room is too messy to function right now. JUST KIDDING about "b" ...well I mean it's extremely messy but ...yeah. I'll stop talking.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment