Sunday, August 14, 2011

Renovations (August 14th 2011)

BEDA 7

Today, I spent 10 hours building and fixing my bookshelves for my room with my father. It was so worth it. If you read my previous posts (especially my Library post) you know that I had way too many books to fit in my bookshelves. Now I can even fit many extra books with room to spare. My room looks amazing. Here are some before and after photos:
BEFORE:


Yes my room was very messy. That's because I had to empty all of my drawers. My room has never been that messy before that.

AFTER:




wooooo! It's so pretty! and I have a floating counter O_o Look! Look. I even have so much more room for more books! YAY.
So that's what I spent all of today doing. I wonder what wonders tomorrow brings.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment