Thursday, August 18, 2011

Some Fun Facts about Myself (August 17th 2011)

BEDA 10

I'm late. I'm late. for a very important date. Only by a half hour though. So it's okay.
Last night, I went to bed at 8 o'clock and woke up at 1pm. Then today, I watched all the Friends DVDs that I own. Now, here I am, 30 minutes late with my blog post. Awh well. At least I remembered last minute. This will be quick since It's almost 1am and I am exhausted (even though I slept 16hrs the night before).
I'll just tell you weird things about me:
  • I wash my hair by holding my head upside down because my hair is too heavy.
  • I never toast my bagels.
  • I have a coaster in my room so I don't leave circles from my cups.
  • I think I may be lactose intolerant. But I'm not sure.
  • I feel guilty every time after I throw out a toothbrush.
  • I get obsessed with TV shows very easily. Last year, It was 21 Jumpstreet. This past spring and now it's Doctor Who. and over the winter it was How I Met Your Mother. Now, it seems to becoming Friends. A couple years ago it was What I Like About You. Last year and a half ago it was Glee.
  • I haven't eaten red meat since 6th grade. It's complicated.
  • I genuinely love school and my high school especially.
  • I get jealous very easily.
  • I bite my nails if they aren't painted because I hate long nails.
  • I know how to sew, crochet, knit, pearl, finger knit, and finger crochet.
  • I love drawing but I'm not very good at it.
  • I have a diary.
  • I love airports and try to spend as much time in them as possible.
  • My favorite number is 14.
  • My favorite color since I've been 3 is magenta
  • I like names for girls if they're after objects or places. Like Rain or Brooklyn.
  • I have a thing for brand-new colored pencils.
  • One of my all time favorite books is Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
  • I almost always set out my clothes for the next day, even though I wear a uniform to school.
  • I am absolutely fascinated by the story "Catch Me if You Can" the movie and the musical. Both based on the true story. I highly recommend it to everyone.
  • I love almost every type of musical except rap and country. But I like country pop like Shania Twain and Carrie Underwood. But my favorites are Alternative and Indie. I also really like YouTube musicians.
  • People always say "Ohh sucks that you go to a Catholic School. You should transfer." No. It doesn't suck. I'm not Catholic. But it really isn't as terrible as the media makes it out to be. I enjoy it. I would hate to go to a public high school. I wouldn't learn anything, personally. I go to a private school because I enjoy learning and I want to get the most I can out of my high school education. So what if they make us pray every morning. So what if I have to catch my school bus at 6am. So what if I have to wear a uniform. So what that there aren't any boys at my school. It doesn't suck. It may suck for some people because they hate school. and they drink. and they smoke. But I don't. And it's perfect for me. Don't judge. I'm just a nerd with a huge dream of going to a great college and graduating in the top 5% of my class.
Goodbye and Goodnight.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment