Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Story and a Half (August 24th 2011)

BEDA 17

I woke up at 8. Out of the house by 9. and just got back at 10:40. I'm so active! Nooo not really. I was just at Six Flags with my best friend. It was so fun and so tiring. I stood for a total of at least 8 hours. I can't feel my legs they hurt so badly. Seriously though. My legs are in so much pain that they went numb.

I was fooling around on my webcam the other day. Yeah. This is how I spend my Monday evenings. How do you spend yours?

A couple weeks ago when I was going back home from my grandparents' house with my brother, we stopped at a red light before the Highway. The lady next to us had her window down. I causally glanced over, and as I did, she threw a piece of trash out the window. I completely flipped out. I started yelling from inside the car (the windows being closed). I was about the get out of the car and pick up the piece of trash myself but my brother restrained me. Fortunately for him, I calmed down and relaxed back into my sit. Although I was still extremely angry. Then as we were pulling away she threw ANOTHER piece of trash out the window. Unbelievable. Of course I started screaming again. Then I punched the window as her car pulled out of sight. So the moral of this story is... I get very angry easily over litter. No seriously. I actually got a savings bond in middle school graduation for being so called "green". I'm grateful don't get me wrong. I stay at people if they litter and give them dirty looks until they pick it up. I pick up other people's trash without a second thought. I mean we only have one Earth. We need to take care of it. That makes sense right?

Thus concludes our blog post for this evening. I leave you today with a quote that I got off of my cereal box this morning.

"Always leave the Earth better than how you found it."-Rupert Stephens

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment