Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dream House (August 30th 2011)


BEDA 23

 I'm a very picky person when it comes to furniture and decor of a room. That's why my mother wants me to be an interior designer.. but I don't want to go to college for that and architecture.. I don't think. I'm not sure yet, even though I took a course at my school for it during the summer for a couple weeks. During that course I made a poster of clippings from different architecture magazines of things I liked. It's in my computer room right now. Also, I have a page in my diary (I haven't written in it since May so I should do that sometime this week) dedicated to my dream house. So I will list some of those things too.

I have always wanted an indoor balcony. Like when you can look up from the downstairs and see the upstairs' doors and hallway. My power just went out, otherwise I would look up a picture and post it here to show you what I mean.

The power came back on! and sort of like this.. only an entire floor.
 
I don't know if I would actually want these in my house, but I quite enjoy spiral staircases. I think they look so awesome! If I can’t have a spiral staircase I would at least want to have two flights of stairs right next to each other. They can be small. My friend has it like that. Say you enter the front door, then on your right would be the flight of stairs that goes to the top floor then on your left would be the flight that goes to the bottom floor. (or vice versa). I just like stairs. What can I say.
Now this, I would have in my house. Exactly this kind of stairwell I would love.

look! It has an indoor balcony!

I would want many glass cabinets. They scare me slightly but they look so nice! I’m scared of them because I feel like they will break so easily. I have a couple in my kitchen now and they display the wine glasses and stuff like that. I love them so much. I also have a glass cabinet in my room for some of my books. I enjoy this one as well!

I like balconies. Inside or out, as I said earlier. I have always wanted a balcony on the second floor that takes stairs to get to the one of the first floor. Like down the shore. A lot of houses down the shore have many sets of balconies. I also want a balcony that goes all the way around the house. I think that would look lovely.

I like uneven roofs and uneven ceilings. Good thing that they come hand in hand, eh? I love those houses with many, many roofs.
Sort of like this. as an example. only not really. I found a better picture but I wasn't allowed to copy it for you!

And that’s about it, besides the fact that I want to paint every single room in my house a different color. I also want to hand paint designs and such everywhere, like I mentioned in my post previous to this. Or I would also love to have every stair a different color. or alternating colors.

That would be all, except for the fact that I cannot post this because there is no internet! Ahh. Well, just remember, a lot of glass and a lot of bright colors will make up my dream home. Oh, and stairs, and railings.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment