Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Random Farewell (August 31th 2011)

BEDA 24

Awhh It's the last day of BEDA! I will probably still post on here once in a while. Maybe. Well, I'll be posting most of my essays from school and I want to put up my summer reading once that's all done. It will be done! I swear. I hope. Come on! All I have to do is finish a book and 4/5ths of another and do three projects. And a math packet. pst. I still have a week! heh. I'll be doing that right after dinner.

Besides that, life has been going good. I met up with a lot of old friends these past two weeks. Caught up with them. I spent 3-4hours today studying the dictionary and playing bananagrams with myself.....hm. I think I should get out more.

Here's something pretty to look at because I am not sure what to talk about.

My brother is coming home finally! I haven't seen him since June 1st. He's been around Europe, working, and traveling. Fun Stuff right? I missed him.

For some reason my computer has been acting extremely slow all the time! I don't know why.

Life is good. Farewell, for now.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment