Friday, August 26, 2011

Just Another Short Blog Post (August 26th 2011)

BEDA 19

A hurricane's a comin'. Her name is Irene. We probably won't get it badly here, but everyone's still freaking out and buying everything out of the stores. Better safe than sorry I suppose. It'll be raining all weekend most likely because of her though.
A couple things:
a) I updated this post! I finished a book last night.
b) I updated this one as well. I remembered another place that I volunteered at.
c) Look at my hair this morning.
Nice right?
d) I got a really nice post on facebook from my friend so I just wanted to share it.
It's from the guy on the left. ^_^
e) As I mentioned in "a" I finished a book. It was my first summer reading book! I am very excited! Only two to go and there's two weeks of summer left. Not to mention that I have to do a very large project on each as well. I don't know what went on this summer. I am usually pretty good about summer reading. I mean I have always done it before September but this year it looks like I won't be. Which is depressing for me. Maybe If I just read nonstop all weekend I'll be able to get my first project done and the second book! That's a good goal. Here's a hopin'.
f) I still need to eat breakfast before my mother gets home from the store. Once she gets back we're going to the stores to get me some school gym sneakers. Fun. Oh gosh! I still have to make my bed. Well, that's it for today. I wanted to say all these things before I forgot. I'm off to go eat breakfast!
Bye!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment