Monday, August 29, 2011

Butterflies and Things (August 29th 2011)

BEDA 22

All is well in Gotham City, besides half of Northern Jersey is in a blackout, including major supermarkets, and half of the East Coast is flooded. A few more branches fell here or there.

I started my next summer reading book and I'm journaling every three (3) chapters or so for the project. Maybe once I'm done I'll post them on here so I'll be able to keep them forever. That's what I like about blogs. You can document whatever you want and no matter what happens to your house or computer, it'll always be there for you to go back to.

I made a video a couple of days ago called Childhood Books. If you want to check that out, just click the title.

Oh and I got a FlipCam so I could travel and film and stuff. Which is nice!

I made myself another to-do list. I almost finished everything. By the time I have finished this I will only have two more things to do or so. Life is good.
Here's a butterfly to prove that.
I love butterflies. I really do. My goal for life would be to be able to paint/draw the perfect butterfly and frame it. I want to get really good at that. I think that would be awesome. That way, once I get myself my own house I could paint butterflies all over the walls and make it look like they all came from one point. Then farther and farther through the house they'll disperse more and more. I think it would look pretty.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. I have butterflies painted on the door :-) My butterfly pictures all flew away to other countries and now the ones on the door are the only left, without them I would be pitytfully butterflyless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I didn't see your comment! But that's beautiful. You should email me a picture so I can see :)

      Delete