Monday, October 03, 2011

Ahhh. It's October Already!

Finally a new video. click. ...well it's sort of a video I guess.

I wish I was more organized. I told myself I wouldn't procrastinate at all today... and I drew for an hour, then youtubed for an hour, then finally started my homework. I have so much! One day I will be productive! It will happen! I promise!..that was more of a promise to myself than to anyone else. It'll only be my loss if I'm not productive. I really don't understand. No matter how hard I study I never seem to have studied enough and I am not doing as well as I hoped I would be.

Enough of stressing over that. It's October! Meaning I have to figure what I want to be for Halloween. I really want to be spiderman but that costume would be extremely hard to make and if i don't make it, it's very expensive. I'll see! If you have any ideas please feel free to share!

Also in the month of October I can register to go on my trip to Africa, so hopefully I will be doing that soon! I'll have to talk to my mom about that once I get the chance.

ALSO: PSATs are next week. How lovely. I need to start/finish the practice packet that I got last week. I really want to do well, even they don't count for anything yet.

Being the dork that I am, I spend my lunches in the Multipurpose room studying and doing homework. Just thought I should share.

No comments:

Post a Comment