Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2012

As we know, the world is ending on Dec. 21, 2012. (Not really, but we like to scare ourselves). Maybe that's a good thing. Everyone says on the first day of every new year, "This will be the best year yet!" If we think that we are going to die, we try to do as many things as we can. We want to die happy. Although, the world ISN'T going to end, it's still a great way to live. Being productive, in other words.
For me, particularly, this year is going absolutely swimmingly. This is a list that I am working on consisting of all the first things that I have done this year. Also, all the amazing things I have done and I am very happy for.

This list is on-going until Jan 1, 2013:
  • Met someone famous 1/11/12
    • John and Hank Green
  •  Went to Pittsburgh to visit my brother at college 2/17-19/12
    • First time I went on a city bus without an adult
    • Farthest I've ever been away from home without my parents
    • Farthest I've ever gone with friends
  • Went to first rock concert (Downtown Fiction, Anarbor, We the Kings, Mayday Parade) 3/2/12
  • First time I've been on a plane without my parents 4/4/12 - 4/15/12
    • Went to a new country without my parents
    • Went to the Netherlands
    • Had my own alcoholic drink
    • Went to school in a foreign country

No comments:

Post a Comment