Thursday, February 16, 2012

VEDIF 16: Public Speaking and Flashmobs and Google

Idk what it is about public speaking. I have trouble speaking. I stumble upon my words all the time. Maybe I'll take a Speech class as an elective senior year. We have those.
I'm fine with speaking one-on-one with someone, even if it's a complete stranger. In fact, I am probably better at  speaking to strangers than I am to my peers. You should hear me when I talk to adults over the phone or teachers. I'm flawless (with my articulation). Articulation is a word? Really? I learned a new word today! Normalcy. Isn't it cool? It's such a simple word but it looks so alien. Anyway, my video is how I can't speak in public. I even trip over my words when I am with friends it is really weird.


Also, recently, (today) I switched to GoogleChrome as my internet browser. I usually use FireFox. FireFox is a little simpler, so I will probably use it sometimes. GoogleChrome is cool though. It's easier to check my Gmail and stuff. Did you know that Youtube, Gmail, and Blogspot are all connected accounts? How awesome is that? I love Google. google translate. google maps. youtube. google search. I would die without google and I am not just saying that. For goodness sake, google is a verb now! I googled it to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment