Monday, December 12, 2011

St. Andrew's Day

"St. Andrew’s Day A deep-rooted Polish tradition - the celebration of Andrzejki is celebrated on the night of the 30th of November."

What you do: Pour hot wax into cold water and then after the wax cools, you take it out and put a flashlight behind it to create a shadow. Then you say what you see in the shadow and you explain what you think that could mean about your upcoming year.

Can with hot wax. Into bowl with cold water.


For example, for this one: 
I saw the tree from the Lion King. When I turned it, I saw an elephant and a butterfly. I figured that it meant I would be doing a lot of traveling this year (WHICH IS VERY TRUE) I should have taken a picture of the shadow to show you.

For this one:
 
I saw a man wearing a turban smoking hookah. I have no idea why. But I did. from EVERY angle, no matter which way I turned it.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment